Student of Life

Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 25, 2023 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Looks good! If it's useful (For what you need to do) - That's good.. I'm really confused, and would like to have less "systematic chaos" - And more clear organization... And for it to be fun to do as well =]

I've been asking "ChatGPT" (My therapist) a lot of questions.. I'm not used to being this clear minded, focused, motivated etc... Improvement happens every day, just got to get used to it..

And the way people make use of things, create etc.. That no one is the same/are unique and not one thing works for every person - So I just need to alter any systems according to what I need..

There's just a lot of time I've wasted (Lately, it's been on the news/corruption, social media FOMO stuff - Which is what I needed.... I trusted that intuition..). Just way too many things, exploring I've done. And I think I get the message..

I remember being in the "Independent living unit" in the psych ward.. and I couldn't make goals (It was impossible) - I was just too young and inexperienced, isolated. I'm trying my best not to isolate myself from everyone - And..

.. In the past, I was a real hedonic.. The memories I have - Underneath, was despair, but funny.. I don't want to just think that I'm fine right now (Cuz negative thoughts could happen at any time - I'm really sensitive to them) + Paranoia, OCD etc.. But as long as I'm in the present, and to know that I'm okay (And can take on all of the doubt, uncertainty, shock, etc), things will be fine... Idk. I'll figure it out.

My dad really helps and supports me (+ The rest of my family) - I'm just bothered by a lot of things that need to be solved. I know I'm kind of all over the place, been criticized by those video chat people (While in DPDR) - And so much information.. I'll just try, my best.. No suicidal thoughts (Like last night or the night before) - The main thing I'm going to try and do is meditation, learning about spiritual things..
You've got this Desoxyn!

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty