View Single Post
Gavreel

Member Since Feb 2023
36 hugs
given
Default Feb 28, 2023 at 09:53 AM

Its really funny now that you mentioned this, not long ago i was on a dating website and got chatting to this guy. It got off to a nice start, really nice and charming then he got talking to me about his personal life and how his wife left him for another man and how she blamed him for the affairs.

I wanted to dig deeper in to this because i felt there was a lot more to what he was telling me. I knew there was something off just couldn't put my finger on it. A few days in to this deep conversation, i noticed he was talking a lot about himself ( like a bit too much) he kept sending me pictures expecting me to praise him then pictures of himself in the gym telling me about how he lost so much weight and how he could lift big heavy weights even sending me his latest updates on his fitbit tracker ( but he still looked extremely over weight) it got to a point when it actually got extremely frustrating and this wasn't because of the way that he looked but because he sounded very self absorbed and in to himself.

I think there's healthy self esteem and there is unhealthy esteem where people just have an instant dislike to you, this is where we need to start looking inside ourselves and do some introspection work.
Gavreel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote