View Single Post
jrae
Grand Member

Member Since Jun 2008
410 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Attention Mar 06, 2023 at 11:06 PM

i found out on wednesday that my t is leaving/quitting, 'care transition' they called it. i hadn't been in to see them in a while since i'm recovering from surgery. so i was kinda blind-sided when i read their email. i saw the email a week after it was sent, basically giving me 9 days notice!

part 1 -> how to do my final session with them tomorrow??
should i just pretend things are 'fine', as to put their mind at ease - so they don't worry? which i could lie my ***** off doing and pass it off. OR do i just down play things a little, not to hint at how 'challenging' things have been for me lately? the honest truth is OFF the table, as that would be a tad scary.

part 2 -> how to continue on?
this is a major blow for me, not gonna lie! and i'm not sure yet how devastating/damaging this will be. i'm a strong introvert and have massive trust issues. and somehow over time i developed some trust with this t. something like that just can't be replaced on a dime!
and i'm pretty nervous about what this will do to me. i've already been pulling back quite a bit....
jrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, AliceKate, AnaWhitney, Breaking Dawn, ElectricManatee, LonesomeTonight, RTerroni, ScarletPimpernel, SlumberKitty, Taylor27