Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 10, 2023 at 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
I had one of the worst confusing mental states this evening. It was so difficult that I took euphoriants.

Now I'm looking at life, like holy ****.. what has happened. It's so great... what's happened...

I just feel alone. So alone. I have memories that are only flashes of images, of good times... The best times of my life. It all ended, and I went through legit isolated hell.

I say the same story.. All my posts are a cry for help, so the alien entities can channel me to a good place.. What work do I even have to do here.. I'm a pure soul that got lost in between the cracks of this incapable stone brick wall reality, falling apart, moving closer, to all, fall off of the edge.

I hope that I'm where I'm supposed to be - Soon. I think it's possible. On the other side.
I don't have advice but just wanted to say hugs and we're all here for you, I hope things get better soon, I feel like I haven't seen you around as much lately but I have been distracted so have missed posts occasionally. Just letting you know that I/we all here care

Sent from my M8L using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty