View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,629 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2023 at 09:26 AM

I have a slightly different opinion than others. It seems to me that your husband is being completely irrational with you about your 2 inappropriate texts and this guy helping to jump your car one day. Your husband is the one who cheated on you for YEARS, on and off and with multiple women. I think he's going way overboard with his reactions to your own behavior and is very controlling of you and disrespectful.... you don't need a tracker on you, for goodness sake. And setting you up to fail a test of his? That was very manipulative on his part! He insisted on the gift card, so you complied. It's not your fault and you do not deserve his disrespect whatsoever. He cheated in the past - he should be able to forgive you for 2 texts sent that didn't even lead to anything physical. All of his extreme behaviors and reactions honestly make me wonder if he is still cheating on you. Because that's what cheaters do - they accuse YOU of what they in fact themselves are guilty of doing. Are you sure he has been faithful for the 18 years of marriage???? How do you know for certain?

And another thing. If you're already out of love with him, then what's the point of moving forward with him? There is none. I wouldn't be in love anymore either with someone accusing me of "whoring around". You do not deserve this. In fact, he is the who*re by having cheated on you with multiple women and for years. Someone's true character does not suddenly change. I suspect that he has been unfaithful in the marriage.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote