View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 11, 2023 at 06:51 PM

Unless I am losing my mind, I think I’ve read exact same thread with all the same details before. In fact more than once. Am I wrong? You asked the same questions before and received suggestions re art class and not responding to messages and all other issues. It’s unlikely that you’ll get different responses every time.

It doesn’t sound like your old friend is interested in a deep friendship. She seems ok with occasional messages but nothing more than that. I am sorry you are hurting as it sounds like you want to keep friendship going. She just doesn’t seem interested. I’d step back and give her space

Many people maintain high school friendships but many move on with their lives. I remained friends with two high school classmates. But just two. Not all of them.

I’d not try to analyze her dating patterns. It’s her business. And it doesn’t seem fair. Am not sure why you give her dating advice. It seems unsolicited and is perhaps offensive. You tell her to date based on astrological sign? Why? Did she ask for dating advice? Actually as I recall from previous threads you often give her advice about her life as well as judge how she does things. I wonder if it contributes to her lack of interest in friendship. People don’t want advice unless they asked for it

It’s probably time to look for new friends. You can’t make people be your friends. Just because someone is nice and help you, it doesn’t mean they want to be close friends or want unsolicited advice about their life.

Is it easy to make friends? No. But nothing in life is easy. I also recommend therapy and perhaps someone like life coach?. It would be very beneficial
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Molinit, waldeinsamkeit