View Single Post
3rd rock
Veteran Member

Member Since May 2019
5,852 hugs
given
Default Mar 11, 2023 at 08:54 PM

I had an okay week. I woke up late on Wednesday and couldn't sit with my birds before leaving for work because I didn't have time. That's an important part of my routine, so it made me feel bad to have to skip it. Otherwise, my week was uneventful. I got back my vacation request approved for the first week of April, so I can use that week to work on my novel all day long instead of just in the little time I have after work during the week most weeks.

I have been working on my young adult novel. To get myself into the mood (of a moody teenager) I've been listening to certain songs that were released when I was a teenager, and which are appropriately moody. I think it's working, heh. In any case it's helping me write a little better, though I'm still on the first draft of my current project. I hope to have the first draft finished in 3 months or so. If I can use my upcoming vacation to get a lot of work done, that may be as little as 2 months. I'll have to just keep at it and see what happens.

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Rose76, Samicat, T4bbyCat, waldeinsamkeit, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn