Member Since Nov 2015
89 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 12, 2023 at 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleLime View Post
maybe...I just feel hurt that's all..
I helped her and when I ask for her help there was none..I just felt used and was taken a ride of her emotional roller coaster ride.
You know.
Then to be competetly ignored like this is hurtful.
I find it hard to move on.I am senestivie to rejection. due to my upbrining and BPD is like a bad combination if someone stops talking to you for no reason. I don't call her or anything. and I haven't message her for a month now.
I'm not sure if it's my BPD that's been triggered by her. Or maybe EMDR therapy making it bring up to the surface you know.
You can feel hurt, that's normal. But to continue analyzing this faded friendship only ensures more hurt for you.

I'm not sure what to tell you so you can move on, but at some point you have to leave your past in the past. How many years have you lost to bullying, your upbringing, etc.? Try the EMDR, if it's helping keep with it, but you may need a therapist who is interested in helping you live the future in a happier manner, doing positive things, learning how to find new friends, etc. so you can create a more fulfilling life for yourself.
Molinit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
AppleLime

Thanks for this!
AppleLime