View Single Post
Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 15, 2023 at 10:52 AM

Hello Ms D, great studio you've found. Bold. Creative. Likely very, very expensive.

There's this product/site called Pip Decks. Decks of cards for storytelling, running workshops, etc. The first deck I looked at was $200! So I signed on for the free stuff, meaning daily promo emails.

One of his emails talks about the status hit from having expensive stuff. Part is you know it yourself, but there's a part when other people know it too. And both know the other knows. Rolex watches. Gucci handbags. Apple computers. I'm only 1 for 3 on this list.

So he shared his pricing journey. Before publishing his first run, people said they'd pay no than £30. When he came back with real decks he sold out at £40 the few pilot decks he had. And so on up the price ladder.

He also offer the entire workshop deck for free on his site and has an email reflecting on why anyone would now pay for it.

Today I finished off the 31 Day Luck School series. I'm not going to replace it with anything else right now. A lot else going on, plus I'd like to get some experience in tuning for better luck.

r

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote