nonightowl wonders if anybody reads this

15 yr Member
6,675 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Mar 15, 2023 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
No, I don't do it for four minutes as that seems too long. I just do it five times. I will repeat it if necessary but usually there is time in between the two or three box breathing sessions.
Thanks. That is too long and I wouldn’t know when 4 minutes have passed unless I set a timer. I guess I’ll see how many times works before I feel some results.

I’ve found not looking at the clock when I’m awake late at night is helpful. In that case ignorance is bliss. Otherwise I will think how I’ve been awake a certain number of hours and there’s a certain number of hours before I get up. And I have to get to sleep before this time, etc. Then I’d lie awake fuming over my upstairs neighbor, this building, this city, and this country. The guy above me takes longer showers than I do and it has to be late at night. And it’s annoying how he turns the water on and off and on and off a few times. THEN finally runs it for the shower. I wish he’d run it all at once for a few minutes, torturing me all at once and not bit by bit.

———
Posted directly on site using iphone

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, SlumberKitty, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty