View Single Post
moodyblue83

Member Since Aug 2021
31 hugs
given
Default Mar 16, 2023 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendingmysoul View Post
@moodyblue83,some women hesitate to take the initiative regarding intimacy. Your wife seems tobe one of those.You said you need some kind of physical contact,touching or HUGS during the day .Why don't you go hug her or do some kind of affectionate touching yourself.Do it multiple times and see if she mellows down.Come back here to share with us,what happened when you hug or touch her.Sometimes there are simple solutions to things.I am positive she will react to your affection and things will be back on track for you.I am really curious to know, so please comeback to tell if that worked.
I've tried what you said but unfortunately it didn't change anything. She'll NEVER make the first move. Your right , she's afraid of where it will lead to , ( btw : what's so bad about leading somewhere ? ). I've tried to initiate hugging , holding hands , kissing , but it all ends abruptly. She has no passion anymore. No desire for me like back in the day when she couldn't get enough. She's pushing me out the door and that's fine with me. I'll either live alone or shack up with somebody who's in the same situation. Getting very frustrated ....