Mendingmysoul
Grand Member

Mendingmysoul has no updates.

3 yr Member
807 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 17, 2023 at 11:16 AM

Words of wisdom from you@Open Eyes,immature and incompetent adults who shouldn't have had kids in the first place,alright. But what boggles my mind is some of them knew what was happening and they chose to turn a blind eye.Right before that incident where my granny was insinuating I was the aggressor, sympathizing with her daughter,there was a prior incident where my mom has attacked me while I was was just sitting down coloring with my crayons out of the blue.One of her rage attacks.I was alone at my grannys place.It was so bad,I couldn't move and froze in my place until my granny came home and found me.I remember her sobbing and touching the welts on my body(I didn't see,but I am sure it was a whip).She mumbled to herself oh,my....oh,my...I know she did it.How could she ?oh,my..How can anyone do this to a little child?as she tried to nurture the wounds. So my point is she knew what could have happened if I didn't hold her hand tight.That could have been fatal.Still granny pretending like that,it's just so awful.
Mendingmysoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Open Eyes