Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 18, 2023 at 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Ah Christ BB.. I'm sorry.

I think the brain gets used to either sleeping normally, too little or too much (Cuz of neuroplasticity) - So the healthier you can allow your sleep to be (For a longer amount of time), the more that the brain molds..

But many people function on little sleep. And since you can get mania sometimes, too much glutamate (SP? NO NOT SPELLING.. SP MAYBE KNOWS)

But.. scientists have been trying to figure out everything about sleep, since the first curious, confused scientist, philosopher etc..

Anyway.. Zopiclone gets me to sleep in 20 minutes (Half a pill, sometimes a whole one) - Never built any tolerance to it.. It's just super hard to wake up (Not cuz of the zopiclone, but from antipsychotics or depression), so need an upper to wake up as well (Like Elvis).

Thanks Desoxyn , I ended up falling asleep around 11pm last night. It was a long day lol but the Thorazine finally kicked in and I slept pretty well, just woke up now at 6:30am

I have trazodone that I use PRN. Usually if I don’t fall asleep by a certain time or if I get up at like 1am I take one of those but I forgot to the other night.

I have to sleep though and make it a priority . less sleep more impulsive and worse decision making

Between all the excitement yesterday, I just couldn’t get myself settled down enough to sleep even though I was exhausted. But I got there eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
Angelique67