View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2023 at 03:02 PM

It's a dramatic change today from yesterday.. Yesterday? - If the pandemic didn't happen etc, I bet my mom would have sent me to the hospital.

But things have changed now. Craziness tolerance on this space rock is higher now.

I made a TODO list, on it - Is to meditate at 230pm (For 10 minutes). I'm gonna try and practice meditation for 10 minutes every day... Cuz it's supposed to be a practice..

In the Spring? Lots of hiking (Usually every 1-2 days, when it's warm, I hike with my mom up a small hill/mountain) - But also, I'm gonna get my bike ready for just exploring the trails here.. And the 3rd exercise thing is to try and run for ~15 minutes every day.. It just hasn't been warm enough to do that.

Also, hypnic-jerks/night heart palpitations are 100% gone (After adding 2x more 10mg Dexedrine spansules) - So all is good.

+ I'm much more comfortable with infinity.. No DPDR anymore.. I'm on 5mg of olanzepine now (Instead of 10mg), and there has been no noticeable difference in anything, from the change.. ^-

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic