View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,383 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 19, 2023 at 07:43 PM

I'm so sad that I made a mistake. My Call the Midwife friends will know what a big deal it is that today the new season FINALLY started in the US. I waited all day. I knew it wasn't going to be the best because I still can't focus very well and I couldn't make myself watch the end of last season as a reminder so it wasn't going to be the best but it still would be my favorite show. I forgot until 7:59 which I thought would be ok but somehow my channels aren't loaded on my TV (I rarely watch TV) and the time it took to load it meant I missed too much of the show to bother. So now I have to either find some other way to see it (I think my Mom has something else with access) or wait until the fall.

My depression is slightly better but still has so far to go. I can't wait to remember things and do things on time. I hoped it would be much better by now. Just getting my increased Emsam dose wasn't all it took.

Oh well. Something will work. And I'll see my show eventually. It's not like a TV show is the end of the world.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Rosi700, Samicat

Thanks for this!
bizi, Nammu, ~Christina