Crazy Hitch
ɘvlovƎ

Member Since Nov 2013
12.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2023 at 10:48 AM

4 days left until my big move!

I went for the final inspection yesterday and it still looks as fabulous as the first day I saw it. You can tell they’ve done a great job cleaning. Only problem is my chihuahua can definitely fit through the front gate. We’re going to have to buy some bricks for there this weekend because he won’t be able to knock them over.

Today I plan on packing the rest of the stuff in my son’s room. I’ve cleaned out most of his room but I didn’t move his bed or his chest of drawers and they will definitely have toys under them.

I did absolutely no packing yesterday. I was just sooo exhausted. My son fell asleep at 3pm on my bed with my iPad. I tried to catch up on some 💤 then but I didn’t fall asleep. It’s 2:44am now and I know I won’t fall back asleep.

I see my T tonight! I’m really excited to see her. I haven’t seen her for a year and a half. She just got too expensive at $200 a session and I don’t get any of that back. But I decided to bite the bullet. Next time I “see” her will be online like the good old days of covid lockdown because I would have moved and she’ll be an hour away from my place.

I really wanted to see my pdoc this week but he’s on leave and then he’s fully booked next week. I’ll have to go over my Easter break. Will have been 3 months since I’ve seen him by then.

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
~Christina