View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,783 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 20, 2023 at 11:42 AM

I'm just going to give in and see my kidney doctor sooner then May. These symptoms arent getting any better and my left side hurts along with the nausea and hesistancy and all that. My doctor mentioned the possibilty of wanting to do a kidney biopsy one time which has me freaked out after my thyroid one last summer.

I truly feel for people who find lithium and tout it as their miracle drug and can find a sense of normalcy after struggling all their lives. Then soon their mental health and their kidneys gets ****ed up again. It never did anything for me and I made the transistion to Lamictal very smoothly.

I tried switching therapy to remote and she was like "thats totally ok and if you want to rest today, I can do zoom tommorow." Yeah, I know I'm her first client so if she doesn't see me today that gives her a huge chunk of the day off. But I'm struggling making the walk to the bathroom I am not up to a session anyways so I said yeah tommorow would be fine. But idk. I found it to be kinda manipulative. If thats the right word.

Anyways I plan on calling my doctor today to see what he has open.

I heard people are going to build a human moat along Mar-A-Largo tommorow. Lol

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Mar 20, 2023 at 12:03 PM..

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Rosi700

Thanks for this!
*Beth*