View Single Post
East17
Veteran Member

East17 has no updates.

10 yr Member
35 hugs
given
Default Mar 21, 2023 at 12:44 PM

Damn... I stupidly looked forward to this session for a week and I feel so let down. It didn't help that we had technial issues on both sides, that kind of ruined the flow a bit. But I think you could sense that I didn't feel ok with how the session went.

There weren't any interruptions, but I didn't feel like you were really present with me, as though your mind was somewhere else. I was conscious of H being in the next room for a while and that definitely didn't help.

The disconnect I am feeling with the wider world seems to be seeping into our therapy sessions as well, and I really need that not to happen, as it's the one 'safe-ish' place I have in my life.

Now I have to sit with these feelings for another week. I know you wouldn't mind me emailing you about it in-between, but I have always tried not to contact you between sessions. In my head I am more reliant on you/our relationship than I would ever admit, but in real life I don't come across like that, and I don't believe you are aware of it. That's the way it's going to stay if I can possibly help it.

Hugs from:
AliceKate, bearybear, DigitalDarkroom, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, SlumberKitty