View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,749 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 22, 2023 at 11:36 AM

So my tests were ok. So my next step is probably seeing a urologist. I know the pain was only going on for a few days but the retention and hesitancy has been going on for a lot longer. I started the med for my pain last night. It works great for that specefic pain. Also I'm going to the bathroom a lot less then I was before. But the side effects are awful. have the worst nausea. Its so bad I'd rather have the kidney pain. I also have these weird flu like symptoms and I've been in bed all day and I've only been able to eat soup and saltine crackers and water mostly. So I sent a message to my doctor explanining that the med was helping the pain but the nauasea was horrible and I asked if he had any suggestions. He told me this could possibly happen and to shoot him a message if it did. Today I've basically just been curled up in a ball in bed with CNN on mute, and I took 2 zofran and 2 pepcid and I dozed off for half an hour and then I was able to eat a can of soup for lunch. Right now I feel mediocre.

I just got a message from his nurse that hes sending in a different med. Yeah, the side effects from Presidone were better then this

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, Fuzzybear, Rosi700, Samicat

Thanks for this!
Crazy Hitch