View Single Post
Rosi700
Grand Member

Member Since Nov 2022
2,850 hugs
given
Default Mar 22, 2023 at 12:37 PM

I am not so well. The pain in my body has become much better, but there is something else.

Some days ago I started to feel some sort of nausea, but not enough for me to call it a real "nausea".

Today I have had diarrhea after a meal. Perhaps it is a flu after all, or may be it is my Diabetes that plays with me (or I with it )?

In all these winter months I have had problems following the nutritious goals for Diabetes because of depression. I mean my dinner plates. At the bread-front I have followed the usual diabetes advices, but not so much fruit as I should have eaten because of the higher food prices. I forgot to take my diabetes meds this morning and after a while I felt almost as drunk. (Those who have diabetes and have experienced fluctuations between glucose levels understand what I mean). My brain didn't function well, but after I checked my glucose level and took my medication, I was almost OK again.

I feel really tired today, may be it's too hard to say, but I think I am tired of life and all it's trouble. It's the weather, it's balancing differnt diseases (physical and mental) and more ...

I think I will allow myself to have a bad day. I mean to day I will not use my psych tools (my stomach continues to signal that it is not satisfied).

The good thing is that I will have my arms examined tomorrow. Then I will at least have an answer about that.

Hugs from:
bizi, Crazy Hitch, Fuzzybear, Nammu, Samicat, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
bizi