Magnate
Waterbear has no updates.

8 yr Member
1,316 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 25, 2023 at 09:00 PM

Dear T,

I am so drawn to this new potential T that I found, that I am sure I will go along for a session with her. And as much as I believe in honesty in the therapeutic relationshop, I'm not even sure I will tell you about it. I took one look at her webpage and something just felt right, when so many others have seemed wrong. I'm sad that she doesn't have any availability right now, but we have conversed by email and she has said she might have availability in May. That's only four weeks away really. I have no idea when that session might be, though, but I'm definitely going to get back in touch with her in a few weeks time. Her room just looked so much more open, and she actively states that she works creatively, and when we talked about what that means, we were both talking along the same lines. She also works with nature a lot and can do walk talks too, which could be good for me sometimes. Again, I have no idea if it wil work in practice, but I'm definitely going to give it a go, even if that means seeing both of you at the same time while I figure it out. Sadly it just isn't working between us for some reason and I feel foolish to keep trying at this point.

Hugs from:
AliceKate, ArtieTheSequal, bearybear, DigitalDarkroom, LonesomeTonight, RosyC, SlumberKitty