View Single Post
Mountaindewed
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2016
8,840 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2023 at 10:25 AM

I've lost 4 pounds since Friday from whatver I have. I'm in no mood to eat. Today my stomach feels better and my anxiety is a lot better. My endocronolgist told me to raise my vitamin D to 1000 units to 2000. So hopefully that helps with something. I finally got out of the house for the first time in awhile to get some pudding and jello so I can try to eat something. I was on the verge of collasping from barely eating in awhile but I got a bunch of different kinds and I didn't have any anxiety in the store and no one paid any attention to the guy with a basket full of jello and pudding. I got an iced tea on the way home and the sugar in it made me feel better. I'm lying down now but I don't feel that bad. I haven't tried eating though.

My therapist emailed me and said the jello was great and also suggested I try Pedialyte. I know thats often reccomended for people with restricting eating disorders. At least shes not trying to get me to stop eating due to binging.

She offered to move my appointment to virtual but I'll see how I feel in the morning. I swear I'm not contagious.

Last edited by Mountaindewed; Mar 26, 2023 at 12:09 PM..

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, Samicat