Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,989 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Grin Mar 26, 2023 at 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquarePegGuy View Post
Usually I keep increasing coffee intake, which stimulates appetite, eating and weight gain. Then when I get run down and sick. I go cold turkey. The caffeine withdrawal just becomes part of the sickness. I find Yerba Mate tea to be invigorating. Truvia gives me migraines, so I stick with powered pure stevia. I either take coffee black or with heavy cream.
I forgot to say I can't drink it black at all. During the rare times when I have to fast for a doctor's appointment, I can't even have coffee unless it's black. I can't even have cream in it. So I bring coffee with me and gulp it down as soon as they are done with whatever test.

I didn't know Truvia makes a powdered pure form but the kind I use works for me. Brown sugar or molasses gives coffee a unique sweetness....And I always use cream in my coffee to give it the richness.

Today at the store I noticed a limited edition of Blueberry Muffin flavored coffee which I grabbed! (Sorry, BlueBird, that's probably torture!

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote