View Single Post
NP_Complete
Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
6,354 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2023 at 02:12 PM

We've talked about it before. It just feels awkward to bring up because it feels like you're devaluing their work, even though that's not how I actually feel about it. He emailed me this morning to confirm what my co-pay this year is and sent me an updated invoice that was like mid-three-figures that included about 5 previous sessions where he forgot to charge me the co-pay. I missed it previously when I'm usually pretty good at catching any errors. I wanted to verify the dates and noticed that in a previous very large invoice he charged for a full session when we only did a half hour video session that day. I responded to his email informing him of this previous error and told him that these very large invoices are having an emotional impact on me. I didn't explain, but I think he knows. I suppose I could have just let that 15 minute extra charge go, but I was feeling like if we're going to nickel and dime this relationship, let's just nickel and dime it accurately. We're supposed to meet tomorrow and I don't want to go because right now it is feeling very transactional. Probably doesn't help that the last two times we met, it kind of felt like I was being shoved out the door at the end of session.

Hugs from:
ArtieTheSequal, Lemoncake, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty