Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 26, 2023 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneOnceMore View Post
There was a snowstorm today and i'm bored from staying inside all day. I started playing solitaire on my computer and that's a nice diversion. I don't like Scrabble because it's so harsh: you win or you lose. Losing is unpleasant.

I've tried to develop other hobbies. I tried ukulele that Blue Bird so enjoys, but i couldn't get anywhere with it. I tried learning Czech so i could chat with Soupe, but boy, that is one hard language. I understand her reluctance to learn it now.

Anyways, being bored is pretty easy compared to how some of you are suffering. My thoughts are with you all!
I haven't been keeping up with ukulele lately, not sure why, just kind of fell out of the habit. I've learned several Christmas songs and some other songs but I haven't gotten much further than that. I need to pick it back up again definitely, I also have a keyboard I want to try using.

hope you're able to find a hobby you enjoy

I have so many it's hard to keep up with them all sometimes. Painting miniatures, ukulele/music, photography, reading, videogames, board games, trading card games

I have the problem where I want to do everything but end up doing nothing lol

Have you tried crocheting? I tried that but couldn't figure it out

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, JaneOnceMore, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
JaneOnceMore, Nammu