View Single Post
TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,878 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 27, 2023 at 07:21 AM

1. No. I see little fragments of light particles, which I was concerned about as a kid, but learned everyone sees them.
2. Yes. Recalling the memories can also still make me feel happy too.
3. I’m probably recalling it as both, who I was then and who I am now. Not that I feel like two separate people, rather as younger me then; how I looked, dressed, felt and as older me now and how I’ve changed.
4. Yes. My emotions stem from the thoughts I am thinking.
5. Yes. I can get triggered to the point my emotions overtake me, overwhelmed by emotions, but only about certain relational things in a negative way. Yes, to thinking about an itch and not scratching it and it becomes intolerable.
6. Yes. I can feel and express love in-person. Honestly, this is everything and I highly recommend it.
7. Yes? I have struggled with thinking I have a shaky sense of identity, but I’m not so sure that’s true. When it comes down to it, I do know who I am, what I like, etc.. I am somebody, a person, an individual; not so different than all other humans, a unique being but still a typical person.
8. I can’t actually read other people’s thoughts, but I am very good at guessing them because I have had to be hyper vigilant.
9. When you shut the lights there are still residual fragments of light you see in the dark that then fade and change. I think everybody sees this.
10. Yes, but for other medical reasons. I was told by a psychiatrist who did not view my brain scan that I have brain damage in my amygdala from emotional abuse.
11. Yes, a happy future, a happy present moment, a happy past in spite of lots of unhappy times and knowing there will still be unhappiness together with happiness moving forward.
12. No, not their thoughts alone. But other people’s expressing their thoughts to me in their words can make me want to change myself. Oh how I wish my thoughts could change others. Much as I’ve tried with my words to change them, they didn’t change though they promised they would.