View Single Post
Nammu
Crone

Member Since May 2010
Location: Some where between my inner mind and the solar system.
53.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 27, 2023 at 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupe du jour View Post
Later today, my sister and I (and some other close family, like my dad's only remaining brother) will say goodbye to Dad for the last time. I've been thinking about what best to say on such a horrible horrible ocassion. And it will be over the phone, since I'm still in Czechia. It's not fully hit me, yet his deterioration has been a long process over the years. I want to only remember him as the dad we knew before my mother's early death. There are a lot of memories I much prefer before that time.

My brother is still in the hospital suffering. Sis was told that he's having auditory and visual hallucinations, and paranoia. They'll be testing why. We sure hope his cancer has not spread to his brain. If not, it would seem understandable having these reactions, given all the stress and misery. Perhaps my poor brother may not have a chance to say goodbye to Dad.
oh my, I’ll be a pocket rider. This is one of life’s harder moments. I’ll be there in spirit.

Hugs from:
bizi, Fuzzybear, Samicat, Soupe du jour

Thanks for this!
bizi, Crazy Hitch, Soupe du jour