View Single Post
Depressed999

Member Since Mar 2023
1 hugs
given
Arrow Mar 29, 2023 at 06:14 PM

So I’m getting my very first apartment.
I of course got help from my mom as I didn’t get enough help as a kid or teenager with being independent. I keep having thoughts about women and I’m guessing it’s because of my high testosterone since I’m in my early 20s. I want to have a female my age spend the night at my apartment. I was never really good at socializing or talking to new people.
I’ve always been into sports & exercising.
I’m a serious person and would consider myself a good candidate for being a security guard, police officer or semi pro athlete since I’ve always been very strong, fast, athletic and self aware from my adhd.
I have autism but I’m high functioning and I’m trying to transition into being independent because my mom never let me do things on my own and was over protective do I got bullied.
I have ptsd from it and I choose wisely who I want in my life.
I’m very smart & mature.
I try not to get very angry or violent because when I do, everyone around me is scared and either I get out on pills or end up in jail because of my anger and people not listening to me or having bad communication.
I wish I had friends in real life again but I don’t wanna be around the wrong people.
I hate being lonely and having to use technology for friends and I like seeing people in real life because that’s how it should be.
I’m struggling mentally because I’ve came off a lot of prescription pills in the past 6 months and I’m trying to adjust and trying to avoid going back on them so I don’t gain weight and get diabetes or bad kidneys.
It’s not easy but I’m trying to avoid mental hospitals for the rest of my life and never go to jail.
Advice is appreciated.
Depressed999 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna, Yaowen