TishaBuv
Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,879 hugs
given
Default Mar 30, 2023 at 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Hope View Post
TW: Now my husband is talking about suicide. He told me he is writing his will and told me where it will be found in case anyone needs it. I told him to speak with his therapist and get help, but he got mad because I pushed him off and didn't rush to be by his side. He also is upset that I seem fine when he is a total wreck. He knows nothing about the new guy, Jay, and I will not be divulging to him that I am dating someone. I told him yesterday it's not healthy for us to be in close communication and that we both need to move on.

I don't know how to remain cordial and on good terms, while also going little to no contact. I am trying..... I don't want to block him again because I want to end on cordial terms. I don't want it to be awful when we DO run into each other at a concert, which is inevitable. I want things to be cordial and friendly. I don't know how to do this.
He’s probably just being manipulative in his threats. Hasn’t he done this before?

People who are divorcing are normally not rushing to each other’s sides and are not cordial and on good terms.

I’m going through similar atm too so I sure understand

Hugs from:
Samicat