Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 30, 2023 at 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
He has family. It’s inappropriate to have exes in the will. Doesn’t he have a brother and nieces and nephews to leave money to? Or any family? It’s asinine to keep ex in the will if you have any family. What does he even have in his will? He’s broke, has no property and no savings so what’s he leaving you? His mom’s money? It doesn’t belong to his ex wife

I had an ex who faked cancer and dying so I know how it goes. He went on like this for over a year. He only stopped after I contacted his family and they were embarrassed he behaved that way. Contact his brother and tell him that his brother is suicidal. Let them intervene. If he doesn’t want you to contact anyone, he shouldn’t tell you he’s suicidal. They have rights to know that he’s suicidal even if we think it’s a lie.
He doesn't want me contacting anyone, so I cannot go against his wishes. He does have a brother, a niece and nephews he can leave money to. I don't get why he wanted to include me in his will - very odd, but probably another manipulation.

~4 Non Blondes

Hugs from:
Samicat