View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Mar 31, 2023 at 07:48 AM

I would spend the 1st 2 months just looking at everything available in my price range. If I find something I really like, take it. If not then spend the last 4 months seriously looking because the last month would probably be needed for giving notice.

I came to Ky for 2 weeks to find a small farm 16 years ago. I knew if I didn't buy a farm when I was here I would end up going back to my bad marriage & losing all the money I had to my financially irresponsible husband I was buying a place to escape to. There were 4 farms for sale in my price range on the market. I ended up picking from location even though the farm set up was non-existent & needed work. Set priorities I required & did a process of elimination. Never regretted my choice because I logically thought through it & knew why I chose the little farm I chose. Apartments are the same way.....the "perfect" place never exists but the best choice one does. Don't pass up one you like waiting to find the "perfect" one

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DeeeSchmeee68, Samicat