View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
Default Apr 01, 2023 at 06:24 AM

Also, Jay seems to be backing off slightly from me, and when I asked if he has another woman that he's interested in, he told me no, and that he just wants to take things slowly. I told him I was good with that, but....

last night hanging out in my apartment feeling very lonely, I ALMOST contacted my husband to ask if we could hang out. THANK GOODNESS I did not do this!!!!!!! I was at a weak moment and a vulnerable moment, and for a few mins thought how nice it would be to just have someone hold me, cuddle me and comfort me, like my husband used to do. But he's not my security blanket, so thank God I had the wherewithal to stop myself from reaching out to him. We've already done this once, and if I did it again, it would not only confuse HIM, but it would make the leaving process that much harder and difficult. So, there's that.

Also, I paid him back for the earrings he bought me recently and for the cat carrier he also recently bought for me. So, I do not owe him anymore.

~4 Non Blondes

Hugs from:
ArmorPlate108, Samicat

Thanks for this!
Samicat