Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,878 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2023 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesyka View Post
Sorry to hear about that. Your former friend obviously wanted to destroy your reputation. I’ve had people do that to me too. A few even made up complete lies about me as well.

One nasty backstabbing former best friend accused me of being a drug addict since I take prescription medication for my depression & anxiety to another mutual friend.

She was obviously jealous as she didn’t want us to go on a trip together. The other lady didn’t believe her & said that I need thst medication & that I’m not a drug addict, so she made up even more vike lies about me, ugh!

Why do you think your friend lied to her ther people about your issues? Was she jealous of you? Did anyone believe her or not?

Did you get to call her out on her lies? I did after a few years to that you know what in person. I saw her ar tge movies one day but she denied everything. She ‘forgot’ the rest, lol. She was extremely jealous of me for sure.
I see it as she told them because she felt like she was superior to me in that moment, she enjoyed spreading malicious gossip even though she was my best friend for 40 years, she had no respect and regard for me. It’s not that she thought I was lying when I told her the doctor said only traits, it is that I am invisible, do not matter, I am merely an extension of her, there are no boundaries. She felt it made her look interesting to those friends that she had a juicy bit of gossip.

And yes, she was always jealous of me, openly.

These friends were only acquaintances to me. I didn’t even see them again in person, they are just on my facebook, people I went to high school with. It really bothered me because I had a professional career at that time and her saying that was slander. It could have harmed me professionally. It crossed a line for her to gossip about, even if it were true and I had been diagnosed BPD. If I wanted them to know I’d have told them myself. With friends like her who needs enemies?

I simply stopped talking to her, as well as she did with me. It ended with her flaming out on me in a one sided text fight where she said she couldn’t walk on eggshells with me. After all, I am way too sensitive and she just can’t control what she says. It’s really funny, honestly, her eggshells were more like grenades!

Hugs from:
jesyka