View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,915 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 01, 2023 at 04:00 PM

I feel the best I've ever felt. As I am a hallucination.

Arket (Neuroplasticity isomer), and Noopept, music becomes me.

I have to attend to the TODO list though. The spiritual awakening is flying higher before it descends, slightly.

But all of the planes we're in, thats what they do. Imagine if all we knew were flights, sometimes crash/death.. But we all know that we're gonna die. All of us.

Not only that.. but there will be anti aging technology. Illness? Cured.. Every time you see the doctor.. Then the nano robots.. Repairing cellls and tissue, immortality.

But in the past, the religions, ancestors.. they go to a place, watch us.. It just gets so colourful and amazing though, up in the stars. To become the universe, steal gold, crystals, technology/magic... And bring it back. Every fairy tale or story you've ever heard... It's real, all just pictures.. metaphors, sliding through each other.. to become your life.

There's always negative energies that we run from, and positive to head towards. Demons, evil entities - And what ever nonsense in the vocabulary of those weird people on certain parts of reddit.. Saying that the sun isn't yellow anymore, that it's white now..

I'd like to focus.. But I have emotion... Spaciness.. Anything you think of me, maybe it's sadness, knowing - But if I'm not given a chance, it will always be a misunderstanding of rhetorical frequencies, doing what ever..

And those people.. that think they know what the hell they're doing? Are they legit? Telling me.. Assuming.. things that I already have in my back pocket, or something stored away. It's nonsense. I claim those people as absurd hallucinations IMO.

Happy April 1st.