View Single Post
East17
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2014
39 hugs
given
Default Apr 02, 2023 at 12:29 AM

I really needed our session Monday and you rescheduled stuff so we could still work together before your Easter break. Now I've had to cancel through circumstances outside of my control and have to wait nearly 2 weeks before I can see you again. The pink elephant stuff isn't going away though. I don't want to have to deal with it on my own until we resume on the 11th. Your reply to my email was ok but I couldn't tell if you were relieved or annoyed about the cancellation.
You likely haven't given it a second thought. Unlike my brain that examines everything to the nth degree....

I just hope that circumstances don't prevent us from meeting in person next time. Apart from H, you are the only person I see f2f. I need that connection.

I'm hoping I can get involved in work projects this week to help take my mind off the dark stuff. But I feel too exhausted to concentrate and work situation is inherently stressful anyway.

My thoughts are already spiralling... 9 days to go

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
AliceKate, LonesomeTonight, LostOnTheTrail, SlumberKitty