Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,973 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 02, 2023 at 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaowen View Post
That's a tough question. I don't know exactly what I would do if I was in your shoes.

One thing I do with regard to tough decisions is write out a list of pros and cons of various actions. Then I rank them in importance in terms of my value system and what is most important to me personally. I find it helpful to write out the list and then look at it a day or so later so things can settle in my mind.

Sometimes this approach helps. Sometimes not so much. Hopefully others here will have more helpful ideas for you. Best of luck on whatever you decide!
I do this too, but not always. Also I've found out that I don't have to do everything in one day or decide right that minute; it can help to wait a day and see if I feel differently then. Lately I've had to pace myself on stuff because there's so much to do. No deadlines, just in my head because I want to get it done.

Anything that overwhelms me I use in little steps. But it doesn't always work.

Here waiting lists for low income housing is years long and the requirements to even GET on the list are daunting. There's age restrictions, minimum and maximum income requirements, etc. And they wonder why there's so many tents out there.

DeeeSchmeee I really feel for you. I hope something works out.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
DeeeSchmeee68