View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2023 at 12:18 PM

My friend/ old bf and I have been talking on the phone every evening for a couple hours straight. Like over call not text. It’s so nice to have someone to talk to, we’ve just been catching up and it’s nice. We’ve been discussing music, and just anything else that comes up, he plays guitar, I play ukulele. It’s like we have endless things to talk about, it’s a lot of fun. I feel less lonely.

Anyway, I’ve been watching the John Wick movies , I’m partway through the 3rd one now. Probably waiting for the 4th one to come out digitally because I don’t want to pay to go to the theater and pay for expensive drinks and snacks. It’s expensive and adds up fast. Rather just watch it at home when it’s released, at my leisure.

Tomorrow I have to go to my volunteer job , it will be my first day on my own without help. Hopefully it goes well.

I’ve been doing well mentally, my mood is good, I haven’t been dissociating or super anxious. All in all things are good. Not sure what I’m doing for Easter. Might see my sister, see if she wants to come over for coffee or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, MuddyBoots, Sometimes psychotic