Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,279 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2023 at 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephantmangos View Post
Thank you RD Mercer for your encouraging words. I was afraid being labeled as a divorced woman. I was afraid that one day my children get married without a full set of parents by their sides. I was afraid that people would laugh at me for not be able to nurture a tiny family. I was afraid that I could not handle my fragile feelings. All in all, I have so much fear and doubts. Today and moving forward I will be strong and will have no fear to get through the end of a tunnel where the bright light will await for me. Thanks again.
No one will laugh at you. I don’t agree about fragile feelings. You aren’t responsible or at fault for your husband’s rude and abusive behaviors.

Very high percentage of marriages end in divorce and it’s typically not because people couldn’t nurture their family.

Well so your kids could still have a set of parents getting married. Parents just won’t be married to each other. You won’t stop being parents.

Ideally all marriages will be happy and last forever. But if they are miserable and it’s abusive situation then it’s better it won’t last forever. Your children don’t need to witness abuse

You can do it. You sound very strong
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote