View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 03, 2023 at 11:36 PM

The mods also have this same contempt for me as well.

"We're not deleting your account because we know that you'll just make a new one. If you want to stop posting here, just take a break or stop".

But the problem is that all of my posts aren't anonymous. I want them to be anonymous. And if I get banned? - It'll still have my name here, where anyone can just easily search up all of my posts (I think).

So I just keep posting. So someone better ****ing fix this. I'm tortured as ****. SP has known me for like almost a decade. She's not going to change her opinion on how I'm scum, or even the mods - That I'm some person glorifying drugs, or that my people think my personality is just drugs.

The fact is that I have a different opinion about addiction. Things will get better for me as I've been much better off, continuing to follow what I think is the right path, following my heart. That drugs can heal trauma, or even psychedelics for addiction itself, etc.

Or my opinions about fasting - Yeah.. Anorexia is a real illness - And the way to break that pattern is through compassion, being careful or maybe not mentioning it to them until society changes (Because its a dysfunctional solidified pattern, a pathology). It's always until society progresses.. about these things..

But I'm done. There's many other things. Even the psychedelic community is super touchy about someone with a schizophrenia diagnosis taking psychedelics. But I bet people eventually won't, whether non-hallucinogenic derivatives are made in the future... or w/e. A cure.

Hugs from:
MuddyBoots, SlumberKitty