jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Apr 05, 2023 at 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonightowl View Post
I don't know what they needed me for but they don't need me now. And I don't need them. In your previous post you said you think women are jealous of you. Can I ask how come?

Oh yeah I definitely told the last "friend" how hurtful it is to hear about her warm, fuzzy time with her mom. And the behavior continued. I'm always setting boundaries but people cross them or attempt to cross them.

If you started a thread about something similar, please post the link and I'll see if I have any 2 cents.

Us felines are usually solitary creatures, except for lions.

Your former friend obviously didn’t respect your boundaries. Some people deliberately test your boundaries & violate them if you don’t enforce them. They don’t want you to have boundaries as they want to be able to gaslight, control, manipulate & disrespect you.

One former friend of mine was a huge control freak. She tried to control me by telling me how to act & think properly out of ‘concern’. She claimed that she wanted to hrlp me ‘fir in’ & be ‘liked’ by never telling people the word no. She said it’s ‘rude’ to be direct & honest.

She says it hurts people le feelings & that I needed to become a butt kissing people pleaser line her if I ever wanted anyone to like & accept me

My honesty made her uncomfortable, so she yried hard to gaslight & manipulate me She used my insecurities against me by telling me that her other friends don’t like it when I don’t want to play the boring & hard strategy games that they do.

She even accused me of ‘ruining’ a game I played for just a few minutes. I gave up since it was hard & extremely boring too. Thst’s ridiculous!

She pressured me into trying to play these boting games instead of the party games. I resented her for that. She told me that I meed other people but they don’t need me.

I proved her wrong as she desperately needed me to gossip about this former friend every single day for sn hour over the phone! It was to much! O one else wanted to lusten to her repeat the same stories!

Another mutual friend was annoyed by her too & found her to be to needy, needing way to much attention & validation, thought she was fame, lacked empstht, was to gossippy, to nosy, tslked to mu ch, repeated herself to much & that she thought she was to intrusive & controlling too.

She kicked her out of the game group after me for not wanting to conform to the group’s unspoken rules to never say anything ‘negative’ abour her .

She would constantly interrupt & talk over me even when I told her yo please not do that. She krpt doing it. I didn’t let her suffer the consequences for bad behavior at first.

I just yelled at her instead of ignoring her. She stopped listening to me talk once I established boundaries. Then she a cused me of bring intolerant if her quirks when I set boundaries & camled them ‘restrictions’. lol.

She was obviously gaslighting me. She thought that I’m naieve, gullible & extremely stupid since I wasn’t as smart as her in most ways

I’m not stupid, but she thought I was since I’m not a super nerdy type like she is, lol.

She lost teo genuinely nice people by trying to control us.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl, Samicat

Thanks for this!
rdgrad15