Thread: Roll Call 198
View Single Post
cogladaid
Elder

Member Since Jul 2015
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 06, 2023 at 01:29 PM

Day off today. Went with my mom did some shopping.

Costco (got crab legs, lobster tails, potatoes and corn and a couple other things), Starbucks (americano misto with almond milk and sugar free vanilla), went to another store (got mussels, shrimp ring, brie, and a couple other things), Sobeys (milk, peanuts, gluten free cheesecake variety pack, and chocolate eggs), liquor store (tequila, triple sec, wine, elderflower liquor), and Starbucks again (my sister wanted something on the way home so I ended up getting another drink - this time a London fog with sugar free vanilla).

It’s Good Friday tomorrow which in our household means meatless (we do meatless for Good Friday and Christmas Eve). So we’re having shrimp ring, and Brie with crackers and homemade habanero jelly for lunch. Seafood boil for dinner (the lobster, crab legs, mussels, potatoes and corn).

Lamb on Sunday (always lamb on Easter Sunday). Don’t really have much planned for this weekend.

Not sure what to do with the rest of my day off. Watching soap operas right now. Going for a gluten free burrito later (they’re on special). Probably have a few drinks. Maybe we’ll go to Winners or something.

My hands feel a little stiff again today but I feel okay mentally. Not much else to report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
MuddyBoots, Sometimes psychotic, unsure123