View Single Post
Angelique67
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 07, 2023 at 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
My friend and I have been talking for several hours a day every day. The one I dated right when I finished high school. We went to the same high school. He was in the army when we were dating so we didn’t see each other too often. I did visit him while he was in basic training in Georgia. And we spent time together back home when we were both in Kentucky.

Anyway, our relationship was kind of hard to maintain, he was deployed in Kuwait so it made things difficult. He’s not in the army anymore. We have both been in toxic relationships in the past, but our relationship was healthy for both of us, it was just complicated at the time with him being deployed.

Anyway we both admitted we still have feelings for each-other. No idea where this will go. We’re taking things very slow because we rushed things last time. He’s a great guy, we have so much to talk about and discuss, it’s like we never run out of things to talk about. Have so much in common.

Anyway, it’s been nice. I don’t know where this will go but we will see how things go, just taking our time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's great, Blue_Bird!

Sent from my Nokia C2 Tennen using Tapatalk

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, SlumberKitty