View Single Post
arich62
arich62 different information

8 yr Member
3 hugs
given
Default Apr 07, 2023 at 03:38 PM

I came across this thread that started one year ago and I can totally relate to loneliness and being LGBT from all the comments above. That has been me for the majority of my adult life. Thinking that one is transgender (actually a crossdresser) makes me very cautious around people, of who I get to know and select as friends. Plenty of fear exists. Like Skeezkys, above, I am closeted and married. My transgender interests have to exist in fantasy but I am also a realist too and that has helped me many times by taking an honest look at what transgenderism is and how well do I really fit in. The people I meet or don't meet are also of my own choosing. I am a follower. My own thinking I don't trust much of the time and I have difficulty with authenticity. I am afraid of rejection, ridicule, criticism, being pushed, persuaded. I don't like being wrong. I used to think, or relate to the transgender and the rest of the lgbt community because I saw these people as being outcasts, marginalized, lonely, society dropouts until I realized later on in life that not everyone is that way, who is lgbt. I have met some trans people that I like but many I have disliked. Because to come out of the closet and be what you would like to be on the inside, takes a lot of thick skin to begin with. Coming from two dysfunctional parents and in a family dynamic where nobody trusted one another and couldn't be themselves. I am an adult-child. I attend ACA meetings, so I have been able to dissect and diagnose the world which I come from.
arich62 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote