View Single Post
Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 08, 2023 at 07:55 PM

I started learning how to play my keyboard/piano. I learned how to play twinkle twinkle little star on it today. I recorded myself playing but don’t know how to post it , it’s not a video just an audio recording. If anyone here wants to hear it that I’m also friends with on FB, I can send it via Facebook messenger. Also learned the basic strumming pattern and chords to a simplified version of Jason Mraz’s song I’m Yours. I posted a video of that. Getting more serious about practicing regularly with both instruments.

Anyway I’m doing well, my bf and I talked over phone call for 2 hours tonight. Idk how that happens. Every time we talk 2-3 hours end up flying by like nothing.

Tomorrows Easter. I’m not doing anything really to celebrate. I’ll probably spend some more time learning songs

Tuesday I have to go to my volunteer job. The person who gave me the position will be visiting there to check in. I never met her in person yet, just over email. She’s in charge of the kitten angels program and the volunteers.

Thursday I’m meeting with my career readiness instructor to create my resume so I can apply for jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, MuddyBoots, SlumberKitty