Thread: Roll Call 199
View Single Post
Job 30 26
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2020
1,251 hugs
given
Default Apr 08, 2023 at 10:01 PM

The only symptom left I have from my PTSD is insomnia. I have to take a few meds to tranquilze me to rest. A symptom that points to me still living in survival mode. It's crazy walking around wherever I go because I instantly scan places for threats. And my other dx worsens it, compound that with what I just went through, could it get any worse for me? (Sigh) My pdoc said she's going to ask around for another therapist for me who specializes in trauma to help unclog the long jam where I'm at. I'll tel you what though, the story I wrote, Dostoevsky, and my "trips" have helped alleviate so much.

I had another great writing session. I'm so proud of myself with the direction this story has gone. Just not sure when I will have my first draft. I've been saying it's mostly done for 6 months though. Ah, the cows will come home soon, you guys have probably heard enough of my excitement of this story. haha

Anyway, had an eventful night watching Ben Hur with my lady. We had a really fun time, I was pretty manic tonight from the afterglow of my writing session. Never seen it, i appreciated the levity it had. Hopefully soon I can be as bold as 12 and her man.

Hugs from:
Desoxyn, MuddyBoots, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, Blue_Bird, Desoxyn, MuddyBoots, Sometimes psychotic, unsure123