View Single Post
Anca2103

Member Since Sep 2020
Default Apr 10, 2023 at 10:27 AM

Hi, i just read through all your posts. It sounds like you were able to end things with the Indian gentleman. What about the Mexican guy? are you going to pursue something casual with him until you meet A in October?
Sexual dysfunctions are intriguing, particularly in how they affect the partner. My partner has the opposite problem, it takes him a very long time to cum. Of course, for me that leads to long sex sessions and it's wonderful, I'll often orgasm 3 or 4 times. But it also makes me wonder if he's not turned on enough by me. There have been a handful of times that he's cum in a quickie-type situation, but they are rare, and mostly although we have sex daily he will only ejaculate every 2 or 3 days. Although he enjoys sex a lot he is more reserved physically than I am and definitely has that German stiffness lol! he's strong and tall and broad shouldered and can handle me so well, but not very flexible. After a year and a half I've come to accept that i do excite him and he says ours is the best sex of his life, but it does still make me question how much I actually turn him on. I'm in my late forties and he is 8 years older. We both look good for our ages but of course as a woman I'm always self-conscious of aging.
Anca2103 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote