View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Apr 10, 2023 at 05:25 PM

HI, R.

I empathize with your thoughts on lists. They work for me. When the procrastination gets too great, I write up my list of things to do on the Measly step boards. Admittedly, I haven't done it that much lately. But I do seem to get more done if I write a list and check off the items than if I just try to keep track of them in my head. Funny how selective memory is. I seem to - completely accidently, of course - forget the ones I don't want to do until I get to that point where I have to do them or suffer consequences. At the moment, I'm in a good place. I've caught up with all but one of the pressing chores.

I had my family over last Saturday, and the Karaoke worked great. My son-in-law set it up. He's valuable on two counts: He's good at electronics and he likes figuring them out. I think I could have figured it out, but . . . He's also one of those people who would pick up the mike and start singing. For a karaoke party, you have to have one of those people to start the singing. I wouldn't mind being that person, except that I can't carry a tune.

D, signing off.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote