Blue_Bird
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jun 2013
14.4k hugs
given
Default Apr 10, 2023 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
A psychonaut! My ideas spread to Job too (RIP, blessing and curse). People like that have much to talk about.. curiosity gets triggered in a child-like way.. Constant wanting to learn (If things have been crushed by authoritarian parents, society, etc..)

And I do like soldiers.. Just the ones I talked to, I mentioned them as "The soldiers" (In some traumatic type way). Many soldiers have PTSD and yknow there's more soldiers that commit suicide than ones that die from war? - I heard that few days ago.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's true.

But that's cool in all ways though ^-
Yeah unfortunately many do commit suicide

My bf doesn't have PTSD. He was deployed to Kuwait for awhile but was a mechanic and not in combat. He does have bipolar though, so we have mental health issues in common.

My brother in-law though was a marine, and he was in a lot of combat and had severely bad PTSD and tried to commit suicide on multiple occasions. His deployments really messed with his mental health. Every one he came back to the states, angrier, more depressed, and drinking more

R.I.P mom 8/6/55-1/15/16

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.” -St. Francis of Assisi

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty