Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 11, 2023 at 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavreel View Post
Hey, I am so happy to hear you got away from your obsessed narc hubby and moving on. I don't know what it's like in America but why not just leave your place and move back in with your mam if she has a spare room or something and start looking for a new place, you could find work and save a lot of money in the process or maybe moving in with your boyfriend, would that be an option?. This is what I did five years ago when the landlord kicked me out because he was selling up and then I moved in with my boyfriend but things moved pretty fast then and didn't like it so that didn't work out either. It just could be an option for you if you were desperate that's all.
Thank you.... it hasn't been an easy process (leaving him).

I already talked with mom about living with her and we both agreed it's not the healthiest decision for me. So, right now I won't be living with her. Can't live with Jay either. He's not a boyfriend. I am staying put and am getting a roommate.

~4 Non Blondes