View Single Post
Gavreel

Member Since Feb 2023
36 hugs
given
Default Apr 11, 2023 at 12:00 PM

If the approach is too intense, this might spark someone to pull away or get freaked out. Someone approached me the other day for example and told me their whole life story and personal problems ( as I am someone who is occasionally suffering myself) I felt drained and pulled away from the conversation.

A good thing to know about people is that not all are judging you, sometimes people are just going through things in life that can't be prevented. The same could be said for someone who you are interested in romantically, the timing probably just isn't right and the same thing applies. I would not recommend waiting around for anyone either, you are putting your life on hold just for someone else. Does this sound right to you? if someone came up to you and said they were going to wait around for however long it takes to be approached? You kind of have to pull yourself out of this frame of mind.

I have been there myself and it is absolutely soul wrenching. Life is far too short, it really is, it is a waste of time, energy. Have you ever heard of the saying ''what is meant for you won't miss you'' Friendships and relationships will come automatically when you are living life.
Gavreel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nonightowl

Thanks for this!
ArmorPlate108, nonightowl, rdgrad15